My life is filled with blessings. I have a fabulous husband. I have 3 beautiful children. My house is a mess and
there are chickens in my backyard. What more could you want out of life?

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

A Day of Thanksgiving

We spent Wednesday, the day before Thanksgiving with Beau's family in Rosebud.  Elijah kept asking to play a game.  I think he found his match in Mamaw!  They both LOVE to play games and when Elijah said he didn't know how to play dominoes it was game on!
 
 
 
 Sadie wanted to help Amy "make".  She helped make a pumpkin pie...


The kids table.  Next year Bella and Jack will be there...we may need a bigger table!

 
 
Later we headed out for some family pictures...
 
Mamaw joined in...good thing she's not a few inches shorter!



Just may be our Christmas card! 


The whole gang!  Hopefully the ones we were missing will be there for Christmas and we can get another, bigger picture!



Elijah finally talked Mimi into playing Hungry Hippos!



 All tuckered out!
It was a great day.  Wonderful weather, fabulous food, happy memories.  We have lots to be thankful for!

No comments:

Post a Comment