My life is filled with blessings. I have a fabulous husband. I have 3 beautiful children. My house is a mess and
there are chickens in my backyard. What more could you want out of life?

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Sea Creature Sixth Birthday!!

I didn't realize I hadn't posted about Elijah's birthday party.  He said this year he wanted a sea creature party with super hero gifts.  Ha!  So I got busy planning our sea creature party.
 

 
 
His cake...

 
 
We had octopus dogs...





Sea turtle eggs...



I found some penguin shaped cheese crackers!




Ocean water...


 
 
Gulf of Mexico water (crack myself up!)...




Chili...


 
 
 



The favors were whale crackers.  I made a tag that said "We're whaley glad you came."  Ha!




His friends...Ben, Grant, Camden, Robert, Logan, Lindsey, Koby, Hailye, Dylan, Sadie, Maci, Kash
 
 
I said no gifts...no one listened.







This year Aimee and Gary were able to come and bring the boys!  They stayed for the night after the part.  We had a great time!!  The kids had a blast playing together and we had a great time catching up.  We are so blessed to have such wonderful friends.


Happy Birthday to the most precious, sensitive, loving boy.  My life has been forever blessed by him.

No comments:

Post a Comment