My life is filled with blessings. I have a fabulous husband. I have 3 beautiful children. My house is a mess and
there are chickens in my backyard. What more could you want out of life?

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Hut Hut Halloween

This Halloween we did our family costumes again.  Beau: Football coach.  Elijah: Football player.  Sadie: Cheerleader.  Jack: Football.  Me: Football Tee...you know...the thing that holds the football!
 
 


It took a while to get a good pic as you can see...



I don't even remember what we were laughing about, but this is a pretty good representation of our family...






After going around to all the trunks to get their treats the kids played games...



And the girls played on the playground...


Love these girls...



We even had a game at our "trunk".  We had to do something since we didn't decorate!!





My little football player...


 
 
 
I told him to give me his meanest football player face...



A few nights later I entered a costume party with my Zumba girls.  We won...but how could we not...check out our awesom iPod costumes...
 
 
Does this apple make my butt look big?

No comments:

Post a Comment