My life is filled with blessings. I have a fabulous husband. I have 3 beautiful children. My house is a mess and
there are chickens in my backyard. What more could you want out of life?

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Timbercreek Fall Festival

 
We went to the second annual Timbercreek Fall Festival at my parents' neighborhood last weekend.  They really go all out for all the kids and grandkids of the kids of the neighborhood families.
 
 
The kids got to decorate cookies...



Beautiful girls...




 
 
 
There was a great bounce house for the big kids...


And a smaller bounce house for the smaller kids...



And a Papaw there to hold the baby!


Don't forget face painting...



It was a little much for this little guy...

 
 
We had a great time even though my mom was on the couch the whole time (after her retina surgery).  It is always so much fun when my whole family can be together.  We do a lot of laughing and I'm always sad when it has to end.  Bring on Fall!!


No comments:

Post a Comment