My life is filled with blessings. I have a fabulous husband. I have 3 beautiful children. My house is a mess and
there are chickens in my backyard. What more could you want out of life?

Thursday, December 6, 2012

This is why there won't be a Christmas card

I wanted to get a picture of our family to put on a Christmas card.  Easily said, not so easily done.  My family is not very cooperative.  I'll prove it to you.
 
At Thanksgiving since we were all appropriately dressed I asked my SIL Katy to take our picture.  She waited outside for us...big mistake....

 
 
This is the best picture..but do Beau's legs not look gigantic?!  All I see when I look at this picture are Beau's legs.




Another cute one, but it doesn't look very good on a card.  Its like its too far away.  (and Sadie's not looking at the camera)


I don't know what Sadie is doing...


I thought I would take some close ups of the kids in case I wanted to use them on a card.  Of course Elijah cooperated very well.


Sadie...not so much.  But it does sum up her personality...




So then I thought I would just try a pic of the kids.  What. is. Sadie. doing?



Have you noticed Elijah is the same in every picture?

So that is why we probably won't be sending out a Christmas card.  

 
 
Then I just had to throw in these last pictures.  I don't know why they didn't turn out, but I was trying to hurry.  Dad fixed Sadie and Brooklyn ice cream cones.  Henley was feeling very left out.


So the girls took turns feeding her...too cute!
I love my very cute, very quirky family.

No comments:

Post a Comment