My life is filled with blessings. I have a fabulous husband. I have 3 beautiful children. My house is a mess and
there are chickens in my backyard. What more could you want out of life?

Monday, June 3, 2013

Jack 10 Months!

I keep missing pictures to post!  I think it's because I'm having to go back and forth between the computer (which I put pics in different folders depending on who they are of or where they were taken) and my phone.  So I just realized I never posted Jack's 10 or 11 month pictures!!
 
 
His dad is begging me to cut Jack's hair.  I don't know what the problem is!! Ha!


He's almost too big for the laundry basket!


He is such a happy baby!!


I could not get him to sit still long enough to get a picture so I gave him my phone.  I think it's funny that this is the only face he would make while sitting still long enough to snap one picture!!


He is on the move!!  No walking yet (he really isn't even cruising, but at least he's pulling up to stand).
 
 
I love this boy so much.  

No comments:

Post a Comment