My life is filled with blessings. I have a fabulous husband. I have 3 beautiful children. My house is a mess and
there are chickens in my backyard. What more could you want out of life?

Monday, June 17, 2013

The Kindness Club

This past spring Elijah came home from school with a letter.  It stated that he had been nominated to be in the Kindness Club for his Primary School.  It went on and on to say this club is by nomination only and is for kids who exemplify kindness and compassion for everyone around him.  I was so proud.  That is exactly who he is.  He was given a tshirt and was told to look forward to being able to represent his class in the future.
 
That day came when the school had Rachael's Challenge.  Everyone had made kindness links and everyone in the kindness club would be carrying the links.  He was so excited!!


There he is...right in the middle.


 The primary school's Kindness Club Members.



My favorite thing was what Elijah said about being told he was nominated for the club.  He told me, "Mom, they said I'm responsible and resourseable!"  Ha!!  He wanted to call everyone.  He kept saying "everyone is going to be so impressed of me!!"  I love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment