My life is filled with blessings. I have a fabulous husband. I have 3 beautiful children. My house is a mess and
there are chickens in my backyard. What more could you want out of life?

Monday, June 10, 2013

Jack at 11 months

 
These photo shoots are getting harder and harder.  This boy loves to just sit and relax in a comfy lap.  People are always amazed how cuddly and content he can be to be held.  However, when I get out my camera he becomes very active!  This photo shoot was way after bedtime, but he happy as can be.
 
 
Getting so big!


"Hold on, Mom, let me get more comfortable."


And that was about as long as that lasted.


"I'm done with this, Mom."


 This was the only way I could get him to sit still on the blanket...give him my phone.


But it quickly became much more entertaining than my camera or all the noises and sing songing I could do to keep his attention.




And that was the end of the photo shoot.


Oh well, I love this boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment