My life is filled with blessings. I have a fabulous husband. I have 3 beautiful children. My house is a mess and
there are chickens in my backyard. What more could you want out of life?

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Look HOOs One!!

My baby is ONE!!!  How did this happen!!??!!  I'm all into owls right now so I chose an owl theme since this may be the only birthday party theme I get to choose.  I used my new machine to make the invitations.  They were a lot of work, but I think they turned out cute...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 "A year has gone by, how time has flown, we can't believe how our Jack has grown.  We're having a party, we hope you will come, to celebrate our little boy turning one. On Saturday, June 1st come to our nest.  Your presence will make this party the best.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 I found a lot of owl themed party foods on pinterest, but I think the cake was my favorite was my idea for the cake!!
 
 It was a chocolate log cake with raspberry jam and real whipped cream.  Iced with butter cream.  Yummo!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 These owls looked much cuter on Pinterest than they turned out.  I think they look more like angry birds.  ha!!
 
 
 
 Veggie tray...
 
 
 I loved the pineapple owl.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 The owls on the branches had fun facts about Jack...
1. Jack has 2 teeth.
2.  Jack weighs 23 pounds.
3.  Jack loves his brother and sister.
4.  Jack's favorite song is "If you're happy and you know it."
5.  Jack has never had a haircut.
 
 
I thought these owl favor bags turned out really cute! They had rice crispy treats in them. 
 
 
 
We sat around and enjoyed our snacks and company. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 Time for cake!!!



I was glad Jack didn't reach out and touch the flame like Elijah did!!





Happy 1st birthday, Jack!!!





After cake Jack opened some gifts...though he seemed much more interested in the tissue paper than the gifts.




Pepaw  helped Elijah with his Lego project.






The next morning I was looking for Jack to get ready for church...

Sneaky boy.
 
 
This child makes me so happy!!  I can't wait for many more birthday parties with my little man!!


No comments:

Post a Comment