My life is filled with blessings. I have a fabulous husband. I have 3 beautiful children. My house is a mess and
there are chickens in my backyard. What more could you want out of life?

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Sissy's first haircut

There is not a day that goes by that some one does not comment on Sadie's hair.  It really is the most beautiful color.  Its hard to describe.  It's not blonde, it's not red.  It has all different colors in it and it's just beautiful.  We don't know where it came from, but we love it.  She was also born with quite a lot of curl.  We don't really know where that came from either. 
However, over the past few months I've noticed it was really damaged at the ends.  It really needed to be cut, but I just hated to cut off any length or any curl.  Finally, on Friday I couldn't take it any more.  It was looking really sad so I decided to at least cut off the damaged portion hoping to make it look a little better.
 
Before...
 
Does anyone else notice how grown up she looks!?
 
Super long, but pretty stringy...
 

 
She wanted to go out and sit on Beau's truck for me to cut it...just like Elijah.  I put the cape on her and she said "Oh wow...I look just like a super hero!  Or Jesus!"  Okaaaay.


After...

So far it looks like most of the curl may be gone, but it looks so much healthier!  I didn't get a very good after picture because she really wanted double braids for the football game and it was tim to go so we ran in and braided it.  Don't worry, though...I saved a few curls!

No comments:

Post a Comment