My life is filled with blessings. I have a fabulous husband. I have 3 beautiful children. My house is a mess and
there are chickens in my backyard. What more could you want out of life?

Friday, September 7, 2012

Sissy goes to school

Sadie started back to preschool this week.  She was so ready (but not more ready than me! ha). 
 
 
Last week we had Meet the Teacher night and she got to meet her new teacher...Mrs. Whitney...
 She was lacking in the cooperation department during picture time.
 
 
 
But she did want to take a picture with her friend, Carsyn.  I don't think the director was thinking clearly when she put them in the same class!  Ha!  Poor Mrs. Whitney.


On the first day I tried to get more pictures.  This was the first attempt...


Then I asked her to smile like a princess would smile...





Heading to the truck with her new big girl backpack!

 
 
 
One last picture of my big girl...



When I picked her up I asked how her day went.  She started in on a long story of her day.  I noticed she was saying Mrs Witney's name wrong.  I corrected her and she got upset..."No, Mom...its Mrs Wintey!"  I went back and forth with her for a minute (mostly because it was fun watching her get so upset telling me it's Mrs Wintey!).  She had a great day and Jack and I had a great time together.  My babies are growing up.

No comments:

Post a Comment