My life is filled with blessings. I have a fabulous husband. I have 3 beautiful children. My house is a mess and
there are chickens in my backyard. What more could you want out of life?

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

3 Months Old!!

My sweet little boy is 3 months old!!
 
 
 
He continues to be a wonderful and easy baby! (If he would just sleep through the night!!)
 
"But Mom, don't you want to hang out with me for an hour or two every night?"



 
Sadie kept begging to let her and Elijah in a picture...so this is for her...

 
 
For his 3 month celebration I'm giving him cereal!  I have pretty much diagnosed him with silent reflux and am trying everything I can before taking him to the doctor for medication.  The last thing to try was putting cereal in his bottle to "weigh down" his feeding and hopefully keep it from "revisiting" and causing discomfort.  I decided to see if he could handle just a spoonful or so of cereal (with a bit of applesauce for flavor).  Yup!  Ate a few spoonfuls and then cried when I stopped feeding him!
Tonight he had a whole bowl of cereal and 4 oz of milk before bed.  If that doesn't keep him asleep til morning I give up!  Its really not that bad.  At least he's pleasant in the middle of the night.  No crying, he's all smiles, just wants to hang out for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment