My life is filled with blessings. I have a fabulous husband. I have 3 beautiful children. My house is a mess and
there are chickens in my backyard. What more could you want out of life?

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Go Rockets!

 
Friday night was our first football game.  We got pretty used to going last year.  This year Elijah was able to become a Rocket Launcher.  He gets to run out onto the field before the game (and he'll get to do other special stuff through out the year).  Sadie also got a cheerleader uniform this year (thanks to Janice)!
 
It was SO hot!  Can you see how red Sadie's cheeks are?

 
 
My little weirdos.  Sadie is yelling "Cheeeeese"...






I was a little worried about Jack.  He is usually in bed around 8pm (the game didn't start til 7:30pm) and he doesn't do well with a lot of noise.  He did great though!  He got passed all around...spending most of his time with Rob and Shelli.  When he was an hour past time to eat I asked Shelli how he was doing and he hadn't made a peep.  I told her to go ahead and offer him a bottle.  She said he drank it in about 2 gulps!  He just sat and looked around the whole time.  He LOVES being outside!  I left with him after half time.  He really is an awesome baby!



 
Sadie liked watching the half time shows, but thought it was a little loud...

 
I didn't get any pictures of Elijah because he was off with his friends the whole time.  He would show up every now and then to get a drink and check in.  Its fun watching him grow up, but man...I could stand to hang on to him a little longer!

No comments:

Post a Comment