My life is filled with blessings. I have a fabulous husband. I have 3 beautiful children. My house is a mess and
there are chickens in my backyard. What more could you want out of life?

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Sadie turns 4!

A budding photographer that we go to church with, Samantha, took Sadie's pictures a few weeks ago.  These are some of my favorites.
 
My girl and I







I love those big brown eyes.  I remember Beau telling me a long time ago (before Sadie came along) that he thought it was so striking when a girl has light colored hair and dark brown eyes.  How funny that his baby girl turned out that way!
 
 
Samantha caught Elijah trying to make Sadie laugh!


Elijah is the sweetest kid.  Today, for Sadie's birthday he decorated the hearth and gave her presents.  He gave her his map of the zoo (because she doesn't have one), some little finger lights (because she likes to have lights on when she goes to sleep), some money from his wallet and some candy.  No words.



 
 
 
 



 
I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him. 1 Sam 1:27


No comments:

Post a Comment