My life is filled with blessings. I have a fabulous husband. I have 3 beautiful children. My house is a mess and
there are chickens in my backyard. What more could you want out of life?

Monday, April 15, 2013

Pretty Pretty Princess

On Saturday, April 6th we had Sadie's 4th birthday party.  She wanted a princess party (of course).
 
The table greeted each guests with their favor bags.


The pinata!
 
 
I hung up a few extra princess dresses in case a "civilian" needed to borrow one.



The food table!


The cake!


 
I have so much fun at every party coming up with the food ideas.



 
 
 
"Try the grey stuff...its delicious.  Don't believe me? Ask the dishes!!"  From Beauty and the Beast!  It was black bean and sour cream dip.



A stromboli braid for Rapunzel






 
 
 

 
 
I caught these precious princesses praying together before we ate.



Singing "Happy Birthday" to our princess.



A few of the princesses...



I gave Jack some cake!



This kid has eating down!



I think he liked it!
 
 Passing out favor bags for the pinata...
 
 Sadie got the first and the last hit...








One of the funniest things was watching Sadie walk around in her dress.  Rob and Shelli Sellers gave her a whole princess packet of "beauty supplies".  One of the items was Cinderella press on nails.  I told her she had to wait on her party to wear them.  She was so excited when we put them on.  It was hilarious to watch her walk around not wanting to use her hands for anything.



Opening a few gifts.




We had a wonderful time celebrating this precious child.  Sadie is such a joy to us.  She is incredibly witty and funny.  She has so many facial expressions.  She still pronounces her L's as W's and I secretly hope it lasts a little longer.  I want time to slow down so I can relish this time with her even more.  I'm not sure what life would look like without her and I don't want to imagine it.  My heart is full of love.

No comments:

Post a Comment