My life is filled with blessings. I have a fabulous husband. I have 3 beautiful children. My house is a mess and
there are chickens in my backyard. What more could you want out of life?

Friday, April 12, 2013

Preparing for the Princess

For Sadie's birthday celebration at her school I made a cookie cake.  I made buttercream icing and decorated it.  Then I used M&Ms and went in a pattern all the way around.  I decided to attempt to pipe "Happy Birthday Sadie" on it (even though I'm horrible at it).  Well, as I was filling "Sadie" my icing bag burst!  There was no fixing it. 
 
 
 
 
 
So I ended up icing the whole thing.  I do not like icing. Oh well.  Sadie LOVED it!!

 
 
 
I had to work on her birthday so Beau sent me a picture before they left for school!!
 
I love this child.

No comments:

Post a Comment