My life is filled with blessings. I have a fabulous husband. I have 3 beautiful children. My house is a mess and
there are chickens in my backyard. What more could you want out of life?

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Christmas in Rosebud - what I remember of it.

After we opened our gifts on Christmas morning I crawled back in bed and stayed there until it was time to leave for Rosebud.  We had what I hear was a wonderful lunch (I couldn't eat).  I was going down hill fast, but still enjoyed spending time with our family.
 
Frankie listening in on the kids' very interesting conversations while they play.

 
 
Elijah got the first gift.  A very loud toy gun...thanks! :/  Ha!




Elijah and Sadie helping Aunt Crystal open her gift...

 
 
Sadie got this apron, mitt and chef's hat.  It says "Official Mess Maker".  She wears it almost every day when she helps me cook!  So cute!!


After gifts the kids played with their new toys, the adults played a game and I curled up on the couch in the fetal position.  By the time everyone got the kids bathed and put in pjs I had a fever.  I wanted to get a pic of all the grandkids, but this is as good as I could get.
 
 
 
So, unfortunately, I didn't get very many pictures and I dont' remember a lot of that day.  I spent the next 3 days in bed while Beau pulled double duty.  Let's hope next Christmas is better!

No comments:

Post a Comment