My life is filled with blessings. I have a fabulous husband. I have 3 beautiful children. My house is a mess and
there are chickens in my backyard. What more could you want out of life?

Thursday, February 21, 2013

8 Months

My boy is 8 months old!  He is such a joy.  Just a big old sugarbaby! 
 


He is always happy.  Content to just sit and play.



 
No, your eyes are not deceiving you...he really is THAT big!


This baby loves to kiss and snuggle!  He is SO loveable!!
 
 


But something is wrong with the child.  He still won't crawl!  I think he is lazy and smart...a dangerous combination.  I'll explain.  I wanted to get some pics of him assuming the crawling position so I sat a toy just outside his reach.
He would streeeeetch and not reach it.  Then he would sit and study it.  Then he would streeeetch again.  After doing that about 2-3 times he reached forward, grabbed ahold of the blanket and pulled the blanket to him then grabbed the toy and laughed!!


Just like you're probably doing, I didn't believe he would actually be doing that on purpose!  So I changed the toy, moved him around....all the same result!  The kid is too smart!

No comments:

Post a Comment