My life is filled with blessings. I have a fabulous husband. I have 3 beautiful children. My house is a mess and
there are chickens in my backyard. What more could you want out of life?

Monday, February 11, 2013

7 months...kinda

By the time I actually took Jack's 7 month pictures he was closer to 8 months.  Oh well...at least I took pictures.
 
 
My little sugar baby...



"Wait, wait...did you get my good side!?"




"Yup, you did!"
 



Oh my gosh. He gets cuter and cuter.





He still isn't crawling.  He still has no teeth. He still won't sleep through the night consistently. He LOVES solid food.  So much so that he wasn't getting enough formula.  So we had to start cutting back on solids to make sure he was getting enough formula.  He didn't really like it.  He is the happiest, easiest baby (except for the not sleeping through the night).  I'm in love.  Deep.

No comments:

Post a Comment