My life is filled with blessings. I have a fabulous husband. I have 3 beautiful children. My house is a mess and
there are chickens in my backyard. What more could you want out of life?

Thursday, August 30, 2012

They grow up so fast!

First a random picture because I know Elijah loves it so much.  He always wants to take "silly face" pictures with me.
 
 
 
 
My latest creation is one I copied from Aimee.  Mine looks a bit homemade, but hopefully it will be something we can keep forever...
 
 
 
 
Not sure what the deal is with the cheese face, but Sadie pretty much refuses to take a "normal" picture these days...
 
 
Elijah was very excited about this craft.  He is always measuring how tall he is and wants me to measure him every chance we get.  He has wanted to take a new measurement every day...
 
 
 
 
 
I'll have to wait til I can get Jack to stand up to measure him!  He is such a sweet baby!  He loves to grin at anyone who will talk to him.  Beau had him giggling in this picture...



Yesterday I broke out the bouncer...he loved it.  He loves to stand up so it is perfect and his feet actually touch the floor.  I remember having to put a box under Elijah and Sadie's feet!  

No comments:

Post a Comment