My life is filled with blessings. I have a fabulous husband. I have 3 beautiful children. My house is a mess and
there are chickens in my backyard. What more could you want out of life?

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Super Sweet Valentine's Day


I love Valentine's Day!  

I was Room Mom this year for Elijah's 1st Grade Class.  I tried to think of something special for his class party.  Someone gave me the idea of the chocolate fountain!  I just happened to have one!  the kids loved it!!


Elijah's sweet friend, Koby, enjoying some chocolate!


I think it was a hit! Score one for Mom!!

Later that day came our traditional Valentine's Day Red Velvet heart cake!!  I made Beau a red velvet cake (a fave of his) on our first Valentine's Day.  And because I love tradition I have kept doing it!  So here is our 11th Annual cake!


My little "maker" (as she calls herself)!


I think I know why she likes to help me so much!!


Time for frosting and sprinkles!!



Ha!!


Yummo!

Love my brown-eyed boy!


This Sugar-baby loved his cake!!

The weekend after Beau and I were able to go to our Valentine's Banquet.  We had a great time having dinner and playing games with our friends!  Aren't we cute!?!




No comments:

Post a Comment