My life is filled with blessings. I have a fabulous husband. I have 3 beautiful children. My house is a mess and
there are chickens in my backyard. What more could you want out of life?

Thursday, July 10, 2014

My sweetheart

 This year I got a very special treat for my birthday.  The Mother/Son Banquet was the night of my birthday.  Elijah was SO excited to take me out on a date for my birthday.


He was ready over an hour early.  So precious.


He was a perfect gentleman!  It was a Luau theme.  We had burgers and ice cream sundaes.  We were entertained by the senior boys. It was one of the coldest days of the year and the building didn't have heat!  We were freezing!  But we had a great night together sitting with Koby and Kristi Fajardo.


This boy stole my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment