My life is filled with blessings. I have a fabulous husband. I have 3 beautiful children. My house is a mess and
there are chickens in my backyard. What more could you want out of life?

Friday, July 11, 2014

Party in my PJs!

My girl turned 5!! 


 She decided on a Purple Pajama Party!



 You can't have a pajama party without donuts!!




We had sausage, of course.  Sadie's favorite.


Mini quiches

And fruit and purple ice cream, which I seem to have lost the pics.

 The party favors were mini cereals.


Then it was time for games!!  It ended up being a very chilly day, but the kids stayed nice and warm with our relay races.  They started off with a pillow case hop...

Then a pancake toss...



 Then they had to pick up all their toys...

 and race down the slide.  Because what relay wouldn't be great without a race down the slide!!

and finally, they made their bed!


We had a great time!!


My girl makes me happy every day.


Over the next week Sadie received some cards and her expressions are always priceless!  She was this excited over getting some stickers!


And cash!!
Hahahahaha!!  She is a nut!  I love her.

Sadie's a growing girl!!
Height 4'3"  -  84%
Weight  44lbs  - 78%

No comments:

Post a Comment