My life is filled with blessings. I have a fabulous husband. I have 3 beautiful children. My house is a mess and
there are chickens in my backyard. What more could you want out of life?

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Its a bird...its a plane...its SuperElijah!!

 
We had Elijah's Super 7th birthday party!  Elijah decided we had done all the animal birthday parties one kid can handle.  So he decided on superheroes!! 
 
 
 
 
 
I opted to buy cupcakes this year and scaled down the food.  The party was also later in the day which made for a much more relaxed day and a much more relaxed Mama!  I do love throwing parties, though!! 
 
 
 
 
 
Wonder Dogs!

Power Puffs!



Energy Bites!


Super Vision Sticks!


 
Our own Gotham City 
 
 
 
Some of the kids fueling up before tackling their feats! 

 
 
These girls crack me up!!



Instead of a piñata I had a different idea for treats for the kids...
I took the box outside and told the kids it was filled with treats they could have after they completed their obstacles.  We sat up an obstacle course in the back yard for the superheroes to showcase their skills.  Before the kids started I explained each feat while Beau demonstrated.  The kids thought it was hilarious!
The best part was when I said "then you scale this building".  Beau looked at me like I was crazy.
Then I said "you then need to slide down the side of the building".  Beau really thought I was crazy then.  The kids were laughing and laughing watching him.  What a good sport!!


Showing their balancing skills...



Spraying villains with their Spiderman webs.... 



Scaling buildings....



Moving kryptonite with tongs...



leaping buildings in a single bound...



Sadie taking her turn...













Our villains were well webbed....

 
 
When the kids were done they went to get their treats.  The box was gone and it had been replaced with a note from the Joker saying he had stolen and hidden the treats.  He gave hints on where to find the box.



They found it!!




Jack's first crush...


Our super family!


The kids showing us their super poses...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
It was a great party!  I love my Super Elijah!!

No comments:

Post a Comment