My life is filled with blessings. I have a fabulous husband. I have 3 beautiful children. My house is a mess and
there are chickens in my backyard. What more could you want out of life?

Monday, October 21, 2013

Timber Creek Fall Festival

My parents' subdivision had their annual Fall Festival for all the kids and grandkids.  I know one thing for sure...Jack had a great time riding the train.
 
They rent this train every time and this year they definitely got their money worth!!
 
 
 
 He sat in the caboose for no less than 45 minutes.
 
 
 
He would wave and yell "Hi" at every person he passed. It was kinda cute.
 There was a mom there of another 16 month old boy.  She was AMAZED he would sit still so long.  Jack loves to take any opportunity to pretend he's in his own parade....in the shopping cart at the grocery store, in the car with the windows rolled down, in the stroller, you name it.

My weirdos...




Just a few of the cousins that made it.  what a crew!


No photo session is complete without a silly face shot!


No comments:

Post a Comment