My life is filled with blessings. I have a fabulous husband. I have 3 beautiful children. My house is a mess and
there are chickens in my backyard. What more could you want out of life?

Monday, July 23, 2012

Zoo Camp

When I posted yesterday about Sadie's Princess Dance Camp I realized I never posted about Elijah's Zoo Camp.  He has actually been to this camp 3 years now.  This year, since he's a "big boy" he was able to go 9-5 Monday - Friday! (The last 2 years he only went 9-12 Monday - Fri)  He went 2 weeks after Jack was born (which is probably why I forgot to post about it) every week that passes more and more of the fog lifts!  Ha!  I was too overwhelmed at the time to take daily pictures, but the Zoo sent me this group one.  He's in the back with the hat on.




He had a GREAT time.  He has said, for years, he wants to work with animals.  Now he says he wants to be a Zookeeper (and a Tennis player) when he grows up!  He went to the Feeding Frenzy week so he was able to learn about what the animals eat and even got to feed a few himself.  The day he got to feed the giraffe was his favorite!!  He's already talking about when he gets to go back next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment