My life is filled with blessings. I have a fabulous husband. I have 3 beautiful children. My house is a mess and
there are chickens in my backyard. What more could you want out of life?

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Princess Dance Camp

About a month ago Lori Anne told me about a dance camp at a local studio called Princess Dance Camp.  The girls would dress up as a different Disney Princess every day, learn a dance, have a craft and a snack and get to meet the princess of the day.  It sounded right up Sadie's alley!  Unfortunately, when I looked into it it was just going to be too far out of our budget.  So I took a chance and emailed the director of the studio.  I told her my daughter HAD to be at that dance camp.  I told her Sadie is the girl she's most likely seen in HEB or around town dressed as a princess.  I asked her if there was any way she would give me a discount or if she was willing to barter.  I told her I teach CPR and asked if she wanted to certify herself or her instructors in exchange for Sadie being able to attend camp.  And what do you know...she said yes!!  So last week Sadie went to Princess Dance Camp every morning and had a wonderful time!
Day 1 Rapunzel


Meeting Rapunzel



Day 2: Ariel



Meeting Ariel



Day 3: Aurora



Meeting Aurora



Day 4: Cinderella



Meeting Cinderella



Day 5: Belle



Meeting Belle






My little princess had a great time!  Every night we would lay out her princess dress for the next day and every morning she would wake up and put it on and tell me it was time to go to Princess Dance Camp and every afternoon she would show us all the dancing she learned.

No comments:

Post a Comment