My life is filled with blessings. I have a fabulous husband. I have 3 beautiful children. My house is a mess and
there are chickens in my backyard. What more could you want out of life?

Thursday, June 28, 2012

My big bundle of joy

We had Jack's pictures taken a few weeks ago.  He was only 2 weeks old, but was already too big for some of the photographer's newborn props!

It was also freakishly cold for June.  It had rained all day and there was a chilly wind blowing.  So we didn't get any peaceful, sleeping baby shots.  We tried to keep him bundled up as much as possible.












I don't know what he's thinking here, but I love the look on his face!



We wanted one of these pictures because we have one of Elijah and one of Sadie.  We probably could have just used Sadie's and said it was Jack...they look just alike in this picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment