My life is filled with blessings. I have a fabulous husband. I have 3 beautiful children. My house is a mess and
there are chickens in my backyard. What more could you want out of life?

Monday, May 21, 2012

Look at those pearly whites!

I FINALLY took the kids to the dentist.  My pediatrician has really been on me to take Elijah and now since Sadie is 3 its time to take her.  I HATE the dentist though...so it was really hard to talk myself into it.  I'm happy to say there were no tears on our trip...and the kids did great too!!

I went first (even though Elijah wanted to) to show the kids it wasn't bad.  I tried my hardest not to squirm and make bad faces. 

Elijah did great...and the dentist pointed out he has his first loose tooth.  So Elijah has been wiggling it all the time...it'll be out soon!






Sissy did great too!  Though she only got her teeth counted.  Not really fair, but whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment