My life is filled with blessings. I have a fabulous husband. I have 3 beautiful children. My house is a mess and
there are chickens in my backyard. What more could you want out of life?

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Happy Birthday Maci

Sadie's best friend, according to her, turned 3 recently.  We were able to go to her cupcake party.  It was great, we enjoyed a wonderful brunch and had fun watching the kids play.


Then we sat down to decorate cupcakes...the kids LOVED getting to decorate their own!



I love Sadie's face in this picture.  She seems to be saying "the best part of my cupcake is missing".  Oh and no, it was not a costume party.  Sadie just feels the need to "slip into something a little more fancy" whenever she gets the chance...



She actually did a really good job decorating her cupcake...



Mr Serious...



Camden working on her creation...



Yum...






Maci got a little shy when everyone was singing so Elijah had to help her blow out her candle...


Then we headed outside for the pinata...


Camden knocked it down so Elijah got to bust it open...




Filling up on their loot...





Cade, Elijah, Sadie, Maci, Camden...

Happy Birthday Maci!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment