My life is filled with blessings. I have a fabulous husband. I have 3 beautiful children. My house is a mess and
there are chickens in my backyard. What more could you want out of life?

Sunday, August 16, 2015

Locks of Love

April 24, 2014

Sadie and I somehow got on a conversation about cancer and how sometimes people lose their hair when they have chemo.  I showed her pictures of when I have cut off and donated my hair.  She said, "I want to do that so a little girl can have a wig!"  My first reaction was actually a selfish one..."I don't want to say goodbye to her beautiful hair."  I quickly put myself in my place and realized its just hair, hers will grow back.  I need to let her do this service!  So we called and made an appointment.  I love seeing how proud she is!


No picture of Sadie is complete without a pose!



Done!!



I'm so proud of my girl and her sweet heart!


Another pose!! I think short hair really suits her!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment