My life is filled with blessings. I have a fabulous husband. I have 3 beautiful children. My house is a mess and
there are chickens in my backyard. What more could you want out of life?

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Easter Eggstravaganza!

 We had a very eventful Easter holiday season!!  We were very blessed to be able to celebrate over and over!

 To start it off we had an egg hunt at Papa Larry and Jannie's house!


Jack found an egg!!



I asked if I could have it and this is the reaction I got...



I had a tough time keeping up with Elijah.  He's just too fast for me!


My beautiful girl!



At one point Jack and Papa were missing.  We found them deep in conversation in the garage.



We took the opportunity of all the cousins being together to have a little birthday celebration for Sadie.  She loved getting to have a cupcake pinata!!


They sure were quick to dive in for the goodies!!!




They were "swimming" in the hot tub and decided to try to take a dip in the pool.  It was SO cold!!


For our second celebration we had a lot of the church kids over for a cookie decorating party and egg hunt.






And, of course, I had a hard time keeping up with Elijah.



I love these girls!



My sweet sweet Jackie!!



Checking out the loot!



The kids' (and Beau's) Easter basket.



We also got to have an egg hunt in Rosebud!!  By this time Jack was a pro!!








Finally came Elijah's school Easter party!  We haven't quite perfected our "selfie".


And they're off!!


They only have a big open field so some genius came up with the idea to number all the eggs.  Each child has to find eggs from 1-12.


"Done!!"


Now to sort them!



I don't know what part he likes more...finding the eggs or sorting them!


He even offered to help his good pal, Koby!



I hope these precious boys are friends forever!


 Happy Easter!  He is risen!!


No comments:

Post a Comment