My life is filled with blessings. I have a fabulous husband. I have 3 beautiful children. My house is a mess and
there are chickens in my backyard. What more could you want out of life?

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Bowling with the Boys!

 
This summer we had a few different activities for the kids planned.  One fun activity was bowling!!  Elijah had never been!  We invited some other friends and had a great time! (Sadie got sick and couldn't come. Sad face.)
 
I love it when Elijah and Koby get together.  They really love each other.  No matter how long its been since they have been together they pick right up!  They are so cute!!
 


 Lori Anne brought Cade and Maci.  I snapped these pics of Lori and Cade together.  I just thought they were so cute!!  Cade really loved rolling the big balls!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 The Fajardo family is big into bowling so Fernando was a big help teaching Elijah how to bowl!



Elijah LOVED it!  We will definitely have to go back!


 Elijah said he wanted a picture of the score board so he could ALWAYS remember that he got second place on his first time to play.  He was really excited that he was only beat by an adult (therefore putting him in first place -among the kids- in his head)!  Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment