My life is filled with blessings. I have a fabulous husband. I have 3 beautiful children. My house is a mess and
there are chickens in my backyard. What more could you want out of life?

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Our last day of Disney World

 
On our last day at Disney World we went to Hollywood Studios.  We only had half a day, so we didn't get to do much, but we still had a lot of fun!
 
Meeting Donald Duck
 
 
 
 
 Such a cool kid.


Jake.  Sadie had completely checked out at this time.  She was beyond exhausted.  She was not interested in meeting any characters.


Elijah was still excited to see all his "friends"!


Green Army Man (Toy Story).  At one point he even started doing pushups in the middle of the walkway.
 
 
Mr Incredible...



Mr Freeze...action shot.


Welcome to the gun show!



We watched Beauty and the Beast...


Jack was fading fast, but welcomed any attention he could get.  While we waited in line for Elijah to meet another character Jack turned on the charm for a Disney employee.
 
 
 
I cannot explain to you how good this child did on this trip.  He totally went with the flow the whole trip.  Such a happy baby.
 
 
Our last character stop was Phineas and Ferb.  I don't know why Elijah was so excited to meet them.  I've never allowed him to watch their show. 






 
 
 
 



 We missed our Indiana Jones show because the kids had had enough and needed some lunch.  After lunch Sadie was whining that she was too tired to walk.  Poor thing...she was taking 3 steps to my one step and I was exhausted.  I picked up Jack so Sadie could ride in the stroller.  I laid him down in my arms and within a few steps he went lax.
 
 
 
On our way out of the park we found out there was going to be a parade.  We decided that would be our last hoorah.  While we waited they wanted to film a flash mob.  Elijah and Beau learning the dance...

 
 
 
 

 Sully kicking off the parade...


Jesse and Bullseye...
From Hollywood Studios we rode back to the hotel, got our luggage and headed for the airport.   We left the 70 degree weather of Florida and flew into the 40 degree weather of Texas. We had a great time and made memories to last a lifetime!  We're already talking about our next trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment